Last modified: July 20, 2018
- on this Website; and
- in electronic messages between you and Wursta.
Information we collect and how we collect it.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- non-personally identifiable information about you and how you interact with our Website, such as information provided by Google Analytics (including basic demographic information, how you located our Website, browser data, operating system, device used to access our Website, and browsing information within our Website (time and pages visited));
- your email and other information that you choose to provide to us on our Website (i.e., contact us page) (“personal information“); and/or
- information provided by Google Analytics about how you located our Website.
- Google Analytics also provides us with certain behavior tracking information about your online usage. You can opt out of Google Analytics’ tracking by going here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How we use collected information.
The information that we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. We use this information to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, to enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Serve the purpose to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of your information.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Loci’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Loci about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- In accordance with your consent.
- We may also disclose your information (including any Personal Information):
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Loci, our customers, or others.
Tracking technologies and advertising.
We do not ask for nor can we control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
We use measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your California privacy rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to support@Wursta.com or write to us at 2614 South 5th Street, Allentown, PA 18103.
Children under the age of 13.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years old. No one younger than 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our Website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.